EMMROD Kayak King Casting Rod
- One piece aluminum tube core chassis creates unparalleled structural integrity and durability
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) hybrid anti-slip handle material, incredible impact durability
- TPE outperforms rubber and plastic as it is stronger, lighter and much more environmentally friendly
- TPE hybrid nose cone and our added lanyard ring is built on for attaching to a vessel, backpack, wrist, etc.
- Stainless steel rod end with EMMROD’s patented ¼ turn locking system
- Our Kayak King comes with a 4, 6, or 8 coil rod end (more coils, lighter fish)
- 15” breakdown length, 14-1/4" handle length, 28-1/4" assembled length, and weighs only 11 oz.
- US patents US 6.922.936 B2, US 6.931.781 B2
- Built in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. USA
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I haven't gone fishing with the rod yet so I can't comment on it's use. However, just on inspection, the product seems well made. It seems a bit expensive, but I will hold final judgement until I can use it. I attached a $12 Zebco spin caster.
Cool product. Frustrated with shipping. They need to post that it can take up to 48 hours to process and order so that in reality 2 day shipping really means that it can 4-5 days to get the product.
Great Rod for Kayak fishing! Durable, easy to cast . A win-win rod! Have given los of positive reviews to fishermen whenever we go kayaking! Great rod. sincerely Diane
I took my king kayak to the gulf, caught some amazing fish to include my first sheeps head fish. Great combo.
I have used the kayak king with my baitcaster several times so far without difficulty. I am not quite able to cast as far yet, but I think with just a little more work my casting distance will be the same as it is with a normal rod. I absolutely love the size of the rod on my kayak. No more having to worry about overhanging trees!