EMMROD Kayak King Casting Rod
- One piece aluminum tube core chassis creates unparalleled structural integrity and durability
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) hybrid anti-slip handle material, incredible impact durability
- TPE outperforms rubber and plastic as it is stronger, lighter and much more environmentally friendly
- TPE hybrid nose cone and our added lanyard ring is built on for attaching to a vessel, backpack, wrist, etc.
- Stainless steel rod end with EMMROD’s patented ¼ turn locking system
- Our Kayak King comes with a 4, 6, or 8 coil rod end (more coils, lighter fish)
- 15” breakdown length, 14-1/4" handle length, 28-1/4" assembled length, and weighs only 11 oz.
- US patents US 6.922.936 B2, US 6.931.781 B2
- Built in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. USA
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Product is Great Nice and Compact. Can't Wait to see how it Handles them the big Strippers ., I'm expecting it too handle Great but we'll See.
I haven't gone fishing with the rod yet so I can't comment on it's use. However, just on inspection, the product seems well made. It seems a bit expensive, but I will hold final judgement until I can use it. I attached a $12 Zebco spin caster.
Cool product. Frustrated with shipping. They need to post that it can take up to 48 hours to process and order so that in reality 2 day shipping really means that it can 4-5 days to get the product.
Great Rod for Kayak fishing! Durable, easy to cast . A win-win rod! Have given los of positive reviews to fishermen whenever we go kayaking! Great rod. sincerely Diane
I took my king kayak to the gulf, caught some amazing fish to include my first sheeps head fish. Great combo.
I have used the kayak king with my baitcaster several times so far without difficulty. I am not quite able to cast as far yet, but I think with just a little more work my casting distance will be the same as it is with a normal rod. I absolutely love the size of the rod on my kayak. No more having to worry about overhanging trees!