EMMROD Kayak King II Spinning Rod
- One piece aluminum tube core chassis creates unparalleled structural integrity and durability
- Kayak King II is equipped with a 2-1/2" TPE grip above the reel seat and a 5" TPE handle grip
- TPE hybrid nose cone and our added lanyard ring is built on for attaching to a vessel, backpack, wrist, etc.
- Stainless steel rod end with EMMROD’s patented ¼ turn locking system
- Our Kayak King II comes with a 4, 6, or 8 coil rod end (more coils, lighter fish)
- 14" breakdown length, 14" handle length, 27" assembled length, and weighs only 9 oz. with a 6 coil
- US patents US 6.922.936 B2, US 6.931.781 B2
- Built in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. USA
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My second Emmrod. Best travel rods, period. Just took this one on an Alaska cruise. My wife went into the ports and shopped. I sat on the cruise ship piers and caught so many salmon/halibut/cod that my arms hurt. Handled 20-30lb fish with ease. One star missing because I prefer the cork handle.
I like this rod. I use it while fishing from my Hobie pro angler kayak. Space is limited on a kayak so this rod is greatly appreciated. This is a rod that needs getting used to.
I am very impressed with this fishing rod. It does take half a day to learn how to cast but when you do it simply works. I dont feel like i am loosing any accuracy or fish fighting power with it. As far as packability goes i never worry about not having room for it in my pack and I am glad that I dont have to hassle with extending a cheaply made collapsible pole or fixing a guide or tip section that broke. Thanks for all of your hard work. The quality of this rod really shows when you are out on the water
Perfect rod for the boat and kids to through in a backpack and bike down to the river. Easy to put in a side compartment and store on the boat for when kids get the urge to fish a bit. Seems heavy duty and well made. Cast pretty well for the size.
Again, emmrod does not disappoint! My wife picked this up for me for fathers day and gave it to me early. Emmrod never slacks on quality nor customer service. I just couldnt say enough about their rods. I have several models but this outback may soon become my favorite. While it may be a TINY bit large for a bug out bag or backpack it will be a great bank fishing addition. Great handle material, build quality, and the 6 coil provides just enough sensitivity to get by on most panfish. Dont think about it, trust me, you NEED this rod!