EMMROD Kayak King Spinning Rod
- One piece aluminum tube core chassis creates unparalleled structural integrity and durability
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) hybrid anti-slip handle material, incredible impact durability
- TPE outperforms rubber and plastic as it is stronger, lighter and much more environmentally friendly
- TPE hybrid nose cone and our added lanyard ring is built on for attaching to a vessel, backpack, wrist, etc.
- Stainless steel rod end with EMMROD’s patented ¼ turn locking system
- Our Kayak King comes with a 4, 6, or 8 coil rod end (more coils, lighter fish)
- 14" breakdown length, 14-1/4" handle length, 28-1/4" assembled length, and weighs only 9 oz.
- US patents US 6.922.936 B2, US 6.931.781 B2
- Built in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. USA
32 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased 2 Packer Rods for hiking and bike-camping. The overall quality is very good. I purchased 10 more: 3 Kayak King and 7 PackRod Spin, and again I'm appreciating the over quality, e.g. handle, action, durability and compact size - while not overly compact.
Great pole to utilize of my paddle board.
We just got back from Alaska for Second Salmon run on the Kenai we brought both our Emmrod’s it was a blast pulling in monster sockeye salmon on a 18 inch rod that fits in my backpack with all my gear. We use them in Florida also where we fish for sharks and bottom fish offshore. Just beware of fakes on the market China has made some copies and posted on Amazon I accidentally bought one needless to say I figured it out and I never use that one the only two I use are the ones I bought directly from Emmrod.com
Really a nice setup. I will be using this on my kayak along with a few other Emmrods. What I really like with the Kayak King is the length of the handle is the same as Bass Rods which is great and then with the shorter rod ends I can keep them in the same rod holders on the kayak but when close to shore don't have my rods get caught in overhanging trees. The ability to change ends depending what I'm fishing for is also a great feature. Overall great rods and what I will be using for all my fishing from now on.
Seriously one of my favorite rigs . Packs down so nice and I have no problem throwing close to baitcaster distance. Does take a little adjustment but keep a quality diawa and you are golden. A+
This rod is great, casting is easy and accurate. I work as a lake and pond technician so I’m by water all day. I just keep this packed in the truck for when I get down time. I’ve had a blast catching some nice fish with this handy little rod
This is an exciting rod to fish with!! Started Kayaking and took other rods with me as backup's. There was no need, this is my go to rod!!
This rig is more than I expected.
I love these rods on my kayak,as they take up a Small space,and I can catch the same fish,using them. They are GREAT!!!!!