EMMROD Kayak King Spinning Rod
- One piece aluminum tube core chassis creates unparalleled structural integrity and durability
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) hybrid anti-slip handle material, incredible impact durability
- TPE outperforms rubber and plastic as it is stronger, lighter and much more environmentally friendly
- TPE hybrid nose cone and our added lanyard ring is built on for attaching to a vessel, backpack, wrist, etc.
- Stainless steel rod end with EMMROD’s patented ¼ turn locking system
- Our Kayak King comes with a 4, 6, or 8 coil rod end (more coils, lighter fish)
- 14" breakdown length, 14-1/4" handle length, 28-1/4" assembled length, and weighs only 9 oz.
- US patents US 6.922.936 B2, US 6.931.781 B2
- Built in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. USA
33 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love these rods on my kayak,as they take up a Small space,and I can catch the same fish,using them. They are GREAT!!!!!
great rod put a bait on it per the youtube fishing prom - looks great - made well. Looking forward to fishing this spring with it. Should be great for tight areas.
Used this rod ice fishing for perch and pike on Lake Erie. Added a Shimano spin reel and used the 8 coil for the light action. Rod performed great super durable and was able to pull up a number of nice size perch. Can’t wait to get this thing out on the canoe this summer.
We bought these pole to save space and have some durable poles to have with us almost where ever we go and be able to have them in our cars and trucks where ever we mightbe
Love the rod. Only thing is that the Zebco that came with it is for a casting type rod. I ordered a spinning combo hoping the Zebco would work with it. I used a spinning reel with it but it won't cast far. I found that a triggerspin or underspin reel works great though. Overall I love the pole.
We fish off the boat, at the ocean along the shore, and off our canoe and these Emmrod poles are the best. They are never in the way and super easy to use in tight places. When on the boat after you catch the fish and you need to get the hook out of your fish just put the Emmrod down. Super easy, big poles are always in the way but not these. I can feel everything in the water with these pole they are just the best.
Took this rod on a 3 day river trip. Packed nicely and quickly. The rod is strong and holds up nicely for landing big fish!
I am intrigued by the emmrod concept for kayak fishing in the tight confines of our local rivers. However, I typically use ultralight lines and lures. Unfortunately, even the 8 coil rod is too stiff to cast such small lures. The quality is excellent. If emmrod made a rod for 1/8 to 1/4 oz lures, I would purchase in a heartbeat.
The quality is excellent, the performance is good the spinning reel is smooth and the pole is good. The small size allows me to keep it in my PWC.