EMMROD Kayak King Spinning Rod
- One piece aluminum tube core chassis creates unparalleled structural integrity and durability
- TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) hybrid anti-slip handle material, incredible impact durability
- TPE outperforms rubber and plastic as it is stronger, lighter and much more environmentally friendly
- TPE hybrid nose cone and our added lanyard ring is built on for attaching to a vessel, backpack, wrist, etc.
- Stainless steel rod end with EMMROD’s patented ¼ turn locking system
- Our Kayak King comes with a 4, 6, or 8 coil rod end (more coils, lighter fish)
- 14" breakdown length, 14-1/4" handle length, 28-1/4" assembled length, and weighs only 9 oz.
- US patents US 6.922.936 B2, US 6.931.781 B2
- Built in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. USA
31 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a really nice addition to my fishing gear. It works just as well as a normal pole in a kayak, with the bonus of being less prone to get snagged on overhanging branches. It doesn't cast quite as far as a full-size rod; but its compact design is worth the slight reduction in range.
Perfect size. Great responsiveness. Should be standard equipment for kayak fishing.
waited a while to use this amazing pole. paired with a flueger president reel, result is unbelievable !!!! I am using this off the back of my pontoon boat, because my son needs all the room in front of boat, I don't want a hook in my ear...keep the pole in my truck so I can stop at a pond on my way home. I move through the brush around pond like a gazelle no hang ups... Kayak king spin rod is the best! thankyou...
They turned a lot of heads at a vacation resort in Florida. Pulled several large mouth bass out of the lake.
It works really Great for ice fishing and it makes a perfect gift for your fishing buddy.
In all my years of fishing...... this pole is way cool. Pretty hard to break this one and it works flawlessly thanks for the poles Emmrod
This has got to be the most amazing rod I have ever used. It packs anywhere...running thru the national forrest and finding a creek or stream...my rod fits in my back pocket!
Excellent fishing rod! Easy to use especially in my kayak definently worth the money!
Ordering, shipping time was fast... Have taken it out a few times. It takes some time getting use to it (casting), but every person that sees it likes it. Love how it fits in my takel box when un assembled.