EMMROD OUTBACK Casting Rod
- One piece aluminum tube core chassis creates unparalleled structural integrity and durability
- OUTBACK is equipped with a 7-3/8" cork handle grip
- TPE hybrid nose cone and our added lanyard ring is built on for attaching to a vessel, backpack, wrist, etc.
- Stainless steel rod end with EMMROD’s patented ¼ turn locking system
- Our OUTBACK comes with a 4, 6, or 8 coil rod end (more coils, lighter fish)
- 14-3/8" breakdown length, 14-3/8" handle length, 27-3/8" assembled length, and weighs only 9 oz. with a 6 coil
- US patents US 6.922.936 B2, US 6.931.781 B2
- Built in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. USA
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am very satisfied with this acquisition. It is of very good quality and at a reasonable cost.
Picked up the Outback Cast from Emmrod as soon as it went on sale. Started off with fast shipping to my house. Packaging is really nice and would find it hard for it to be damaged during shipping (I have 7 Emmrods and never had a problem with damage due to the great packaging). Once I had it in my hand I have to say I really like the feel of the cork. The cork is really nice looking and the smooth finish feels great in my hand. Right now I have my Outback Cast paired up with the Qualia MUL10 reel and the 6 coil end. I have had it out a few times in the last two weeks and the combo feels great in my hand. Can't wait to get out in my kayak fishing with my Outback Cast and my Kayak Kings so I can really start catching bass. I have caught 2 Walleye on my Kayak King with 6 coil end so know I will have no problems pulling in anything I get on my hook as the Emmrod will be up to the task.