EMMROD OUTBACK Spinning Rod
- One piece aluminum tube core chassis creates unparalleled structural integrity and durability
- OUTBACK is equipped with a 7-3/8" cork handle grip
- TPE hybrid nose cone and our added lanyard ring is built on for attaching to a vessel, backpack, wrist, etc.
- Stainless steel rod end with EMMROD’s patented ¼ turn locking system
- Our OUTBACK comes with a 4, 6, or 8 coil rod end (more coils, lighter fish)
- 14" breakdown length, 14" handle length, 27" assembled length, and weighs only 9 oz. with a 6 coil
- US patents US 6.922.936 B2, US 6.931.781 B2
- Built in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. USA
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Again, emmrod does not disappoint! My wife picked this up for me for fathers day and gave it to me early. Emmrod never slacks on quality nor customer service. I just couldnt say enough about their rods. I have several models but this outback may soon become my favorite. While it may be a TINY bit large for a bug out bag or backpack it will be a great bank fishing addition. Great handle material, build quality, and the 6 coil provides just enough sensitivity to get by on most panfish. Dont think about it, trust me, you NEED this rod!