EMMROD Packer Casting Rod
- Cast aluminum handle, extreme comfort and ergonomics with pistol grip (based on a 1950’s retro design)
- Stainless steel rod end with EMMROD’s patented ¼ turn locking system
- For closed faced and most bait casting reels
- Our Packer comes with a 4, 6, or 8 coil rod end (more coils, lighter fish)
- 14” breakdown length, 28” assembled length, and weighs only 9 oz.
- US patents US 6.922.936.B2, US 6.931.781B2
- Built in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. USA
67 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This was my first Emmrod & Case set-up purchased Have to say, "Ultimate Poket Fisherman!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a compact fishing system. I absolutely Love it! Great for Harley, Hiking, Kayacking, or.....Just Fishing!!! Thanks Emmrod!!
My son went to Northern Tier and took this pole and said it functioned flawlessly. He caught 15 fish and said the pole was the perfect size and strength for canoe fishing at Northern Tier. It was easy to pack, reassemble and store while on the trek. Thank you!
I have just about all the rods and they all work for me. Great product.
Perfect for kayak and canoe fishing. Heck, even use it as preferred gear on my bass boat!
Loves this rod keep me with tons of space when in the boat .would recommend this rod for anyone even if u not in a boat.i have 2 of them and I put omega pros on both of them perfect combo .
Bought three rods. Fished surf all week. One rod developed some slop In the lugs causing a knock during retreival that felt like a light strike. Also the handles were somewhat slick and had to be wrapped. Otherwise they were awsome. I will be buying a fly rod version soon.
This rod fits nicely in my saddlebags and is togh enough for MC travel. I ordered the basic Zebco 33 reel and was given a free upgrade to a Qualia MVL 10. My only concern is the depth of the reel foot. It's depth makes it difficult for the threaded retaining ring to mount it into the reel seat. Still a quality outfit, I have not lost a fish yet!
This is a high quality and innovative product. Highly recommended.
Nice, sturdy fishing rod. Unique and easy to use.